Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hint... if you want to get your way, don't have friends who are more stubborn than you.  Oh my word.

I didn't want to talk to C, so she said I could either tell her tonight or Sunday when we were planning to talk anyway.  I of course chose now, but then we've been back and forth tonight, off and on, texting, and she hasn't been getting what I'm saying.  Soo she said we could... wait, not could, WILL continue our conversation on Sunday, face-to-face.

I don't know if I'm just being stubborn.  I don't like talking f2f about hard stuff because it is so uncomfortable!  C had to drag it out of me tonight just through text, so if she thinks she's getting anything else on Sun, she's wrong.  I already said no, we're not continuing on Sun (pretty bold for me!), but that didn't work.  I think that not participating would be rude, and so would walking out before she has a chance to grab me afterward, and I think she would be hurt.

I know she's not (trying to) be mean and just wants me to get used to talking.  But I don't want to talk.

Well, I know that even if I don't say much, we will have a conversation about this on Sunday.  I know C well enough.  Sometimes consistency is comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment